Special Permission Number Request
Please complete and submit the form below to request Special Permission Numbers for MBS courses (16:137:xxx)
Specific SPN Processes: (applicable to MBS students only)
- Research or Professional Internships, see this page - MBS Graduate Internships
- MiniMBA/CCPD, see this page - MiniMBA/Online Training
- Rutgers Business School Courses (22:xxx:xxx), fill out the Rutgers Business School Special Permission Number form and submit it to email@example.com. If approved by our office, the document will be submitted to the Business School on your behalf. SPN requests need to be sent to the business school approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the semester for review/approval of an SPN. Once approved, the our department will obtain the SPN from the Business School and provide it to you. Please DO NOT contact the business school or the professor of the course directly.
Special permission numbers for courses from other departments (courses that are not coded 16:137:xxx) must be directly requested from the respective departments. We have provided some contacts below for your convenience of departments that our students often reach out to.
- 16:198:xxx-Computer Science - https://www.cs.rutgers.edu/course/registration
- 56:198:xxx-Camden Computer Science, Kelly Esterly - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16:960:xxx Statistics and Biostatistics, Marcy Collins - email@example.com. To request a prerequisite override for Regression Analysis, please send the course number and your RUID with proof of prerequisite (ex: undergraduate transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Marcy - email@example.com
- 16:332:xxx-Electrical and Computer Engineering - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16:400:xxx-Food Science, Debora Koch - email@example.com
- For 17:610: xxx courses should contact Allison Machiaverna - firstname.lastname@example.org