The MBS Fellowship
The MBS department is now accepting fellowship applications! The PSM program has very limited funds to offer a limited number of partial-tuition-remission fellowships to students in our program. These are merit and/or need based and available to students who fit the following criteria:
1. must be US citizens or permanent residents
2. must have a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
3. must be pursuing the MBS degree and has completed one semester upon application submission. NOD students are not eligible.
4. student is not currently receiving an assistantship or tuition remission from another source
5. student is not a full time employee at a company (internship/coop/hourly are eligible).
6. deadline for submission is July 30, 2019
Note: These partial tuition remissions can only be used towards tuition charges and are good for the year/semester that they are awarded. Awards are typically $1-5k per year.