Where can I find more information on financial assistance for MBS degree students?

Print This PagePrint This Page

Graduate students who are U.S. citizens and permanent residents may apply for grants, loans, and part-time employment by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.

Students with a 3.5 GPA or higher may qualify for a limited number of fellowships. We offer two types of fellowship programs -- (1) an internship (2) a general fellowship 

Prospective Students (Deprecated Option, Please do not use any more)