Can I transfer my application to a different graduate program to the MBS Degree Program?

Print This PagePrint This Page

If no decision has been made, the student can send an e-mail to the Graduate Admissions Office to Stephanie Persing at sends e-mail) and request that the application be moved to the MBS degree program.  You will need to include your RUID number in order for this transfer to take place.

Prospective Students (Deprecated Option, Please do not use any more)