Innovations in Dermatological Science Conference
- What: Innovations in Dermatological Sciences Conference, ft. the Young Scientist Mentor Program
- When: Monday and Tuesday, September 9-10, 2019
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Somerset, NJ
INNOVATIONS IN DERMATOLOGICAL SCIENCES
The mission of the Innovations in Dermatological Sciences conference is to advance innovation in topical products for skin. Researchers, clinicians, commercial professionals, and other stakeholders from academic, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care, and service organizations gather annually to learn, exchange ideas, collaborate, and partner in areas where the science and business of skin pharmaceutics intersect.
Annual conferences each year focus on the following:
- novel compounds for pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetic formulations;
- delivery of actives from topically applied formulations to skin, hair follicles, and nails;
- solutions to challenges in skin delivery: formulation strategies and novel carriers for actives;
- in vitro active release testing (IVRT), in vitro active permeability testing (IVPT), and in vivo testing;
- skin biology in health and disease (specific topics can vary in different years);
- natural cosmetic and personal care actives for skin formulations;
- novel formulation excipients;
- reformulation of existing products;
- regulatory aspects of skin products.
Advantages of Attending:
- exchange scientific knowledge and ideas with scientists from academia, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care and excipient industries;
- connect with excipient suppliers, contract research companies and equipment designers;
- discuss approaches to work together in setting up quality activities in dermatological & cosmeceutical sciences;
- become familiar with the newest scientific information, regulations, and business trends in the field and discuss new ideas with colleagues during the ample networking sessions;
- broaden your knowledge with quality podium and poster presentations.
Mentor Circle leaders include newly minted industrial/academic professionals who will advise on current and relevant trends in their individual areas of expertise.
All students registered for the conference are invited to a pre-conference dinner at Destination Dogs in New Brunswick at no charge, MUST RSVP on conference registration form to attend.
Interested in presenting a poster at the Innovations in Dermatological Sciences Conference? Submit an abstract for review by clicking here. Abstracts deadline is August 30th.
For more information: